I have sourced GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified organic products for every element of my sustainable range which I hand sew:
- Fabric: I use the most beautifully soft and elegant Liberty Organic GOTS Tana Lawn cotton fabric, which is printed in Northern Italy.
- Lining: Organic muslin produced by a women's cooperative in India.
- Binding - GOTS certified organic cotton binding manufactured in Austria.
- Thread - Organic Scanfil cotton thread manufactured in The Netherlands.
- Frame - manufactured in the UK by a small family business. These frames can be reused time and time again, and can even be passed down through the generations.
Liberty Organic Wiltshire
About the Shade
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Wiltshire is available in 4 French Drum sizes:
|Bottom Ring||Top Ring||Height|
Interior: Organic Cotton Muslin.
All shade sizes are fitted with a duplex fitting which gives great flexibility as it allows the shades to be used as both a tablelamp and ceiling shade. If you are using the shade for a tablelamp, a 10cm shade carrier is automatically supplied - if you require a different size please email me. You will find an explanation of shade carriers (tablelamps) and spider fittings (ceilings) used with duplex fittings in the FAQ section.
Safety: A fire retardant spray is applied to the lining. We recommend that you use a maximum 40watt LED bulb.